For 10 years kids have had fun learning about Scripture with The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids series. Now The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids,Volume 2
is available for a new generation of readers. Each day's lesson focuses on a key theme from a Bible story. A contemporary story, application questions, a memory verse, and an action phrase combine to reinforce the theme for each day. A great way to help kids connect with God.
From the Back Cover
Are you ready??
With devotions for kids to read alone—or together as a family—The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids #2 gives you what you need for a great time with God!
These stories—some funny, some serious—are taken from Keys for Kids, the bimonthly story magazine from CBH Ministries, which has been reaching families by radio for many years.
Each day’s reading includes these features to enrich your child’s devotional time:
- A Bible passage that sets up the day’s theme
- A contemporary story that shows the passage being applied to real-life situations
- A “How About You?” section that asks children how the story and Scripture apply to their own lives
- A Bible memory verse for each day
- A “key”—two to five words that keenly summarize the message of the day
In addition to the daily readings, you’ll find indexes for Scripture readings, memory verses, as well as selected topics such as making new friends, praying, fear, doing right, thankfulness, and many more.