The Holman KJV Study Bible has been designed to guide you on your life-long journey of faith by providing over 16,000 study notes alongside God's Word. Illustrated with full-color visual aids that bring to life the people, settings, and places of Scripture, the Holman KJV Study Bible has an award-winning array of additional study resources that have been assembled to encourage daily reading by both men and women. Text is presented in the trusted and beloved King James Version translation.
- Introductions and outlines for each book, including background information, theological themes, and insights into the unique contribution of each book
- High-quality smyth-sewn binding that allows the pages to lay open for easy reading and studying
- Easy-to-read layout with two columns of text, 9-point type size, words of Christ in red, page edge cross-references, and three columns of study notes
- Full-color visuals to help you see the structure and context of Scripture come alive, including 123 photographs, 58 maps, 19 illustrations/reconstructions, 19 charts, and 60 timelines
- 20 full-length articles on practical and theological issues, including the origin and transmission of the Bible
- Concordance and "King's English" glossary of terms and 17th-century expressions
- One-year and three-year Bible reading plans
The KJV Study Bible features the authorized version of the King James translation (KJV). For over 400 years, the King James Version has been the trusted translation for millions of Bible readers, capturing the majesty of God's Word and shaping the worship of generations.