- Do heavenly bodies have any influence over our lives?
- Is there any relationship between diet and spiritual living?
- Do the Eastern religions have anything to offer the evangelical Christian?
These contemporary questions are the very issues Paul dealt with in his magnificent epistle to the Colossians. Many Bible scholars have concluded that Colossians is the most profound letter Paul ever wrote.
Now in one, self-contained CD-ROM which includes:
- Over 8 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching through the book of Colossians as MP3 files.
- Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files.
- A special message from Chuck Missler.
- Listings of other MP3 resources.
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader. This program will read the PDF notes.
- Colossians 1:1 – 1:14 – Introduction. The Occasion. Epaphras.
- Colossians 1:15 – 1:29 – All things held by Him. He is the Beginning. Fullness
- Colossians 2:1 – 15 – The sufficiency of Christ. Steadfast in the faith.
- Colossians 2:16 – 23 – Kosher Laws. Sunday vs Sabbath. Astrology
- Colossians 3:1 – 11 – Christ in Heaven. Practical Holiness. Social Sins.
- Colossians 3:12 – 25 – Practical holiness in relation to others.
- Colossians 4 – The power of speech. Prayer. Closing salutations.